Friday, May 14, 2021

Goodbye Wyoming and...........Goodbye!

It took 10 years, 2 months and 1 week to finish this blog...but I did it! Phew, what an adventure it has been. I learned so much about the United States and had a great time "meeting" the different Etsy shop owners that I featured. I posted 321 posts and featured 1,202 items on my blog. In choosing those items, I "vetted" each shop owner. I always looked for shops that were U.S. shops and had 5 star ratings. I looked at the content of the shop and read the owner's profile if provided. I tried to choose shops that did all the "work" themselves or within "house", which became harder as Etsy grew! I tried not feature the same shop more than once, but did a couple of times. So many of the shop owners responded to the emails I sent, notifying them of their feature. Their responses were kind, sincere and motivating.

 My work here is done! Thank you for taking this journey with me. I will be starting a new blog, featuring Etsy items with man (and woman's) best friends! Until then...








No comments:

Post a Comment